Q. Can I get books from the Library sent to another campus?
All Northeast State students can get materials from the main library delivered to all of our campuses: Kingsport Center for Higher Education (KCHE), Northeast State at Elizabethton, and Northeast State at Johnson City.
In addition, dual-enrolled students can have materials delivered directly to their high school campuses.
To get items delivered to other campuses:
- Find the materials you want delivered in the Library Catalog.
- Click on the title, then "Sign in for more options."
- Login with your Northeast State username and password.
- Select "Get this at ETSU | NeSCC."
- Choose the desired pick-up location, and submit your request.
- Entering a Not Needed After date will not get the item to you any sooner. This just lets the system know that if you don't get it by that date it can cancel the request.
- Once the item(s) is at the chosen location, you will be notified to pick up the item(s).