Q. How do I find books and other materials in the library?
To find materials (books, videos, cds, etc.) that are available in the library, use the library catalog. You can find the link to the catalog in the bar across the top of the library home page.
- Select the Library Collections tab.
- Choose Northeast State from the All Locations dropdown menu.
- Enter your search term(s) and hit Enter or click Search.
- If you want to look at only items physically located in the library, click on Shelved at NeSCC above your search results.
- To see more information on an item, click on Details.
- To find out where an item is shelved and if it is currently available, click on Get It.
- To access an eBook, click on View It.
Was this helpful? 0 0