What do I do if I get a bill for my books?


If you get a bill for your books and you still have them, bring them back to the library.  If It hasn't been a long time, there is a good chance we can just remove the holds from your accounts in our system and in Banner.  If it has been a long time, you may have to pay for the books.  You can call us (423.354.2429) before you come in to find out if you will need to bring money.

If your library materials are damaged, please bring them to the library so we can determine if you will need to pay for replacements for them.

If you cannot find your billed items, you will need to pay for them in order to get the hold removed from your account in Banner.  Until this is done, you will be unable to view grades, register, or request transcripts.  To pay for billed or damaged library materials, take your bill to the business office.  If you cannot locate your bill, contact the library for a replacement.  

  • Last Updated Jan 20, 2022
  • Views 76
  • Answered By Amy Lippo

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us