Q. How can I print, photocopy, and scan in the library?
Each semester, students get a $30 print/copy account. All printing and copying is connected to these accounts. Once the funds are used up, students can add more money to their accounts at the following locations:
- Cashier's Window on 1st floor in the Pearce building
- Kingsport Business Office in Blazier Wilson Hall (formerly RCAT)
- Elizabethton Administrative Assistant in E132 during regular business hours, or the Evening Secretary in E108 at night.
All of the computers in the Library have printing capabilities. Printing costs 10 cents a page for standard black and white and 25 cents a page for color.
- Computers on the second floor in Blountville will print black and white copies to the printer in room L201A (photocopier room). All of the computers on the third floor will print black and white or color in room L302.
- The Learning Resource Center(LRC) at KCHE has two black & white printers and one color printer.
- The Learning Resource Center at Elizabethton has a both a black & white printer and a color printer.
Photocopying costs 10 cents a copy. Log in on the copier keypad with the same credentials you use to log in to the computers. Black and White copying is available in several locations.
- The Library in Blountville has two photocopiers available for student use, one on the second floor and one on the third floor. Copies cost 10 cents each.
- A copier is also available at the KCHE LRC.
Several options are available for scanning. There is no cost associated with scanning, only if you choose to print what you scan.
- Four(4) scanners are available in the open lab on the third floor (Room L302) at Blountville. There are two flatbed scanners and two auto-feed scanners.
- One scanner is available for student use in the LRC at KCHE.
- Students have access to an auto-feed scanner at Elizabethton. To use it, see the secretary at the front desk.