Where do I go to get an article (or other item) that's on Reserve?


Blountville Campus

All reserve items are located at the Circulation desk on the 2nd floor.  You will need to know what class the item is for, and you should also know your teacher's name.


Reserve items at KCHE are located in the Learning Resource Center (Room 331) on the 3rd floor.


To access reserve items in Elizabethton, ask at the front desk.

  • Last Updated Jan 19, 2022
  • Views 42
  • Answered By Amy Lippo

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us