Q. The vending machine ate my money. Where can I get a refund?


If the machines take your money but don't give you anything, you can request a refund at the Cashier's Window located within Admissions.

  • Last Updated Jul 28, 2016
  • Views 99
  • Answered By Amy Lippo

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0