Q. What is the easiest way to browse for movies in the catalog?
Here is a link to Movies by Title. This link will always have the most up to date listing. You can also sort it by Date if you want to see the newest releases first.
This is the search you can perform to get to this list, as well:
- Click on Catalog at in the bar at the top of the library home page.
- Choose Advanced Search.
- Choose the Library Collections button
- Choose NeSCC Libraries from the Search Scope dropdown menu.
- Use the search term Any field contains Movies
- Select DVD from the Material Type dropdown menu.
- Click Search
- Select Title from the Sorted by dropdown list, or by date to get the newest releases.