Does the library rent calculators?
Yes, we do!
- For students in Blountville, you will first need to pay the $25 rental fee at the Cashier's office in the General Studies Building. They will give you a contract and receipt, which you will need to bring to the Circulation Desk at the library.
- We will then check out a calculator to you for the semester. It will be due back on the last day of classes, but you are allowed to keep it until you are finished with your exams. You may receive a bill for it if you do, but it will be cleared immediately upon the return of the calculator.
Calculators are also available at Elizabethton, Gray, and KCHE.
- Elizabethton - Pay for the rental and pick up the calculator from Paulette Davis in E110.
- Gray - Pay for the calculator with Lance Moody (G114). The calculator will be sent to you from the Blountville campus.
- KCHE - Pay for the rental and pick up the calculator from Angie Fields in the Business Office (BWH108).
Was this helpful? 0 0