Q. Can I get books from ETSU?
Students, faculty, and staff can indeed get books from ETSU.
To have books delivered to you at a Northeast State campus:
- Sign in to the catalog, using either the sign in option available in the bar across the top of your search results or above the item information shown after clicking on Get It.
- Locate the item(s) you want to request.
- Click on Get this at ETSU | NeSCC.
- Choose your pickup location from the drop down menu. ***Note: only students enrolled at a high school may have books delivered to a high school.***
- Click on Request
- You will be notified by campus email (not D2L) when your item(s) arrive.
To Get a Book at ETSU
- You may also go directly to the Sherrod Library at ETSU to check out books. If you need something immediately, this is the option you should use, as having items delivered does take several days.
Community Borrowers may also get books from ETSU. These must be delivered to the library - you are not able to check them out directly from ETSU. Please see a member of the Circulation staff to request books.