Q. Can I get books from ETSU?
Students, faculty, and staff can indeed get books from ETSU.
To have books delivered to you at a Northeast State campus:
- Sign in to the, using either the sign in option available in the bar across the top of your search results or under Get It after clicking on the title from the results list..
- Locate the item(s) you want to request in the catalog.
- Click on the title.
- Sign in to the catalog under Get It, then clcik on Get this at ETSU|NeSCC.
- Choose your pickup location from the drop down menu. ***Note: only students enrolled at a high school may have books delivered to that high school.***
- Click on Request
- You will be notified by campus email (not D2L) when your item(s) arrive.
To Get a Book at ETSU
- You may also go directly to the Sherrod Library at ETSU to check out books. If you need something immediately, this is the option you should use, as having items delivered does take several days.
Community Borrowers may also get books from ETSU. They must be delivered to the library - you are not able to check them out directly from ETSU. Please see a member of the Circulation staff to request books.