Q. Where can I find books by a specific author?
To find books by a specific author, use the library catalog.
- Select the Library Collections tab.
- Choose Northeast State from the All Locations dropdown menu. (If you want ot see what ETSU has as well, do not choose a library.)
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Choose Author in the first drop down menu, enter the author's name, and hit Enter or click Search.
- The results will appear below the search box, and you may need to scroll down to see them.
- If you want to look at only items physically located in the library, click on Shelved at NeSCC above your search results.
- To see more information on an item, click on Details.
- To find out where an item is shelved and if it is currently available, click on Get It.
- To access an eBook, click on View It.
Was this helpful? 0 0