Q. Where can I find books by a specific author?
To find books by a specific author, use the library catalog.
- You can find the link to the catalog in the bar across the top of the library home page.
- Choose Advanced Search.
- Choose the Library Collections Tab.
- Choose NeSCC Libraries from the Search Scope dropdown menu.
- Use the search term Author/creator contains and enter your author's name
- Select Books & eBooks from the Material Type dropdown menu if this is all that you want; otherwise leave it as all items.
- Click Search
Was this helpful? 0 0